The COVID19 pandemic dramatically altered “work” as we know it.To succeed without burning out in the post-pandemic world requires a new way to work.
“A new way to work” means knowing how to find a job and manage your career in a way that aligns with your personal definition of success – without burning out.
Because job burnout is nearly ubiquitous in today’s hypercompetitive workplace, it can be a formidable obstacle in not only finding a new job or career but also in excelling in your profession.
Even if you’re actively creating vision boards or using productivity hacks to achieve success, you won’t enjoy it if you’re burned out! In fact, most burned out workers will walk away from “successful” careers due to the health problems and emotional distress associated with burnout.
The secret is to learn how to direct and take control of your professional life so that you can achieve and enjoy success on your own terms
In A New Way to Work, you’ll not only learn how to find a job that will help you move forward toward the success that you want, but also how to manage your entire career so that you can move forward without burning out.
A New Way to Work is a very comprehensive bundle comprised of 10 focused courses. While you can complete the lessons in any order, I strongly recommend that you work through them in the order that they’re presented. Because the modules build upon each other, you'll have the tools to craft a strategy that is uniquely yours.
Work at your own pace – you’ll have lifetime access to the complete bundle (including all updates and revisions)!
Is A New Way to Work right for me?
Answer these 10 important job and career questions. If you’re having trouble answering them, then A New Way to Work is the course for you:
- Do you know what you really want – in other words, how do you define “success” as well as what you will do, what you won’t do, and what you’re willing to sacrifice in order to create it?
- Can you easily weave and adapt to more effectively and efficiently respond to changes that are outside your control – as well as take proactive steps to change those areas that you can control?
- Have you identified your U.S.P. (or Unique Selling Proposition) – and do you use it to craft a compelling, all-important 30-second commercial?
- Are you implementing the best practices in strategies and techniques to find a job in today’s job market?
- How’s your network doing – have you expanded your professional network to include virtual connections, too?
- Is your resume formatted so it can pass the 21st century’s primary recruiter – the dreaded ATS (Applicant Tracking System)?
- Do you know how to sell your personal sizzle not only in the job interview process, but also in promoting yourself within your current work environment?
- Do you know how to recover from job burnout and use that knowledge to change jobs or careers?
- Can you spot your specific warning signs of burnout – and do you know how to adapt to overcome them?
- Are you current in your job and career management strategies – even in an age of constant and unrelenting change?
A New Way to Work is a 10-course job search and career management bundle that will answer all these questions through:
- Over 55 videos, 32 articles, audio podcasts, and eworkbooks packed full of actionable tips to create a new way to work
- PLUS a regularly updated catalogue of references and resources to help you stay focused on your path to success
- PLUS lifetime access to all the materials (including updates and additional bonuses) so this help is available to you whenever you need it most
So, scroll down this page for some exclusive free peeks into the actual course materials. If you want to create a new way to work that leads to success on your own terms, I’m sure that you’ll agree that this is the right course for you.
I’m looking forward to begin work with you as you begin your journey toward creating a new way to work that leads to success without burnout!
Dr. Geri Puleo, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, is the President and CEO of Change Management Solutions, Inc., an eLearning and Coaching company focused on eradicating workplace burnout and building employee engagement through the B-DOC Model. An experienced entrepreneur, keynote speaker, author, career coach, university professor, and researcher, her TEDx Talk on burnout has been viewed over 420,000 times on YouTube.
PreviewDr. Geri Puleo Talks About Managing Your Career Without Burnout (2:35)
PreviewWelcome to A User's Guide to Managing Your Career! (2:35)
PreviewVIDEO: Agenda - A User's Guide to Managing Your Career (1:01)
StartGetting Motivated: The steps to success...
StartThe Courage to Define What "Success" Means to You
StartVIDEO: Introduction to W.H.O. A.M. I. (6:20)
StartBONUS VIDEO: Letting Go of Dream Stealers (7:30)
StartFood for Thought: What are your biggest career management challenges?